vector algebra meaning in Hindi
• वेक्टर बीजगणित
• सदिश बीजगणित
|vector: वेक्टर निश्चित|
|algebra: बीजगणित बीजावली|
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- Vectors can be added to other vectors according to vector algebra.
- The inner and exterior products are associated with familiar concepts from standard vector algebra.
- The pragmatic temper of the times set aside the four-dimensional source of vector algebra.
- There are several other examples where the use of vector algebra simplifies standard problems.
- A generic approach using vector algebra for tracing of a boundary can be found at.
- For the case of the and fields, the transformations cannot be obtained as directly using vector algebra.
- Not only this, but Hamilton had in a sense invented the cross and dot products of vector algebra.
- The formalism of "'dyadic algebra "'is an extension of vector algebra to include the dyadic product of vectors.
- Vector algebra uses the cross product, while geometric algebra uses the exterior product ( and the geometric product ).
- The addition here is the vector addition of vector algebra and the resulting velocity is usually represented in the form
- the part of algebra that deals with the theory of vectors and vector spaces