valuate meaning in Hindivaluate sentence in Hindi
• मूल्यांकन करना
- Dalsenget was valuated at NOK 15 million, and proposed sold.
- The elements that they could not valuate are grayed out.
- Valuate, many nights go, many days disappear.
- Here's some information for valuating migraines:
- Low-noise videos are valuated useful.
- For implementation strategy to achieve level A, valuating aspects needs to be analyzed first.
- After 77 days, each apartment is judged as a whole, and the apartments are valuated.
- The large valuated chamber inside the fort is believed to have been audience hall during the Gatt regime.
- He is valuated by his humble behaviors and his appreciation to Calama and the miners of this city.
- In the latter case, the valuation of the car plus other consequentially-caused damages can be reasonably valuated.
- evaluate or estimate the nature, quality, ability, extent, or significance of; "I will have the family jewels appraised by a professional"; "access all the factors when taking a risk"
synonyms：, , , ,