vagaries meaning in Hindivagaries sentence in Hindi
- Some frustrated investors vowed to abandon the market and its vagaries.
- I think their performance manifests the vagaries of the entertainment business.
- The vagaries of the wind is what made the hum intermittent.
- The vagaries of history also appear to have simplified the task.
- I mention all this to stress the vagaries of historical fortune.
- Call them bad breaks, vagaries of the game, whatever.
- She's experienced in the vagaries of the book business.
- Vivien Straus attributes that to the vagaries of her small dairy.
- Mandel kept in touch with the vagaries of the car market.
- For several years, I managed the emotional vagaries of volunteering.