vade mecum meaning in Hindivade mecum sentence in Hindi
• विवरण पुस्तिका
- Io9 featured a short review of Vade Mecum, the CthulhuTech companion book.
- He wrote about the multiple sand filtration method in his work " Soldier's Vade Mecum ".
- Taken as a whole, we envisioned these catalogs as a huge encyclopedia, a vade mecum of Brazilian civilization,
- These turned it into an early example of a " vade mecum " and a virtual encyclopaedia of London life.
- Earee's " Album Weeds ", and Serrane's " Vade Mecum " are only two books in the vast literature about stamp forgeries.
- Kane began the subsequent series, " World at Its Best, " in 1985, with a vade mecum, or handbook, for Germany ( revised edition, 1994 ).
- For those categories it won Gold ENnie awards for " Best Cover Art " ( Core Rule Book ) and " Best Supplement " ( Vade Mecum ).
- His many prose writings include a " Treatise on Instrumentation " ( still sometimes used today ), a book on harmony, and a " Vade Mecum " for organists.
- In 1785, while supervising mines at Dolcoath in Cornwall, Raspe adapted the " Vade mecum " anecdotes into a short English-language book, this time identifying the narrator of the book as " Baron Munchausen ".
- Despite some criticisms, the guides have become America's closest analogue to France's Michelin series, the successors to Duncan Hines'" Adventures in Good Eating, " which was the nation's culinary vade mecum in the 1940s and 50s.
- a concise reference book providing specific information about a subject or location