• निर्वात सील
|vacuum: निर्वात शून्य|
|seal: छाप प्रमाण ठप्पा|
vacuum seal meaning in Hindivacuum seal sentence in Hindi
- As the filling cools, it will create a vacuum seal.
- You can also freeze and vacuum seal pita bread.
- These provide " no definitive way to determine if a vacuum seal is formed ."
- The clippings are now kept in a jar with a vacuum seal . _ _ _=
- The suits, once removed from their vacuum seal packs, are worn over a soldier's combat uniform.
- The NMR tube cap forms a vacuum seal.
- You can freeze them then vacuum seal them.
- Keeran's 2-piece vacuum seal for Mason jars, which became the standard for home-canning, was immediately popular.
- Double chamber sealers are typically used for medium-volume packaging, and also have the capability to vacuum seal liquids.
- In 1657, he machined two 20-inch diameter hemispheres and pumped all the air out of them, locking them together with a vacuum seal.