• निर्वात पाइप
|vacuum: निर्वात शून्य|
|pipe: लय चिलम सिगार नल|
vacuum pipe meaning in Hindivacuum pipe sentence in Hindi
- The technology required the use of leather flaps to seal the vacuum pipes.
- This happens in the centre of a cooled vacuum pipe a few centimetres across.
- The shutter has provisions for routing the cryogenic hydrogen transfer line, gaseous helium, and vacuum piping necessary to support the Cold Source.
- The arm " tunnels " house vacuum pipes with a 120 cm diameter in which the laser beams are travelling under ultra-high vacuum.
- Sorters hold their tweezers by a glove built into a glass box and drop jewels into vacuum pipes that suck them to a vault.
- The escaping vapour expanded with explosive force, damaging over 50 superconducting magnets and their mountings, and contaminating the vacuum pipe, which also lost vacuum conditions.
- At the PEP-II accelerator at SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory, the vacuum pipe which contains the positron ring has a wire coiled around its entire length.
- They proposed to use a beam of protons and a beam of antiprotons, their antimatter twins, counter rotating in the vacuum pipe of the accelerator and colliding head-on.
- Scientists finally pinpointed the area, switched everything off and opened up the accelerator right down to the highly-polished vacuum pipe where the beams of particles are supposed to travel.
- The cylinder rocks slightly in operation to maintain alignment with the brake rigging cranks, so it is supported in trunnion bearings, and the vacuum pipe connection to it is flexible.