• निर्वात आसवन
|vacuum: निर्वात शून्य|
|distillation: आसवन खिंचाव|
vacuum distillation meaning in Hindivacuum distillation sentence in Hindi
- The de-asphalter unit is usually placed after the vacuum distillation tower.
- Usually this crude glycerol has to be purified, typically by performing vacuum distillation.
- Vacuum distillation increases the relative volatility of the key components in many applications.
- A vacuum distillation unit was restarted in March 1994 and shut again in December.
- One tool to reduce the number of stages needed is to utilize vacuum distillation.
- The two main processing methods, vacuum distillation and reverse osmosis, use large quantities of energy.
- Vacuum distillation systems operate at reduced pressure, thereby lowering the boiling points of the materials.
- Preferable vacuum distillation so you don't blow everything up.
- However, vacuum distillation is cheaper on an industrial scale.
- The final products are separated by vacuum distillation.