• निर्वात प्रकोष्ठ
|vacuum: निर्वात शून्य|
|chamber: कोठरी कोठा कोष्ठ|
vacuum chamber meaning in Hindivacuum chamber sentence in Hindi
- His design included ion beams to shoot ions into the vacuum chamber.
- They hide in the second vacuum chamber as the oxygen cylinders detonate.
- This was tested on Earth with lunar simulant in a vacuum chamber.
- Everyday objects also not not sublime when in a vacuum chamber for example.
- And no clean rooms or vacuum chambers should be required for their manufacture.
- Using himself as bait, he successfully lures the invader into the vacuum chamber.
- Small samples can be cleaved in the vacuum chamber prior to RHEED analysis.
- A vacuum chamber is at the heart of the technology.
- Of course, with a very large mirror, a very large vacuum chamber is required.
- For this purpose dispensing systems are equipped with vacuum chambers.
- a chamber from which nearly all matter (especially air) has been removed