• निर्वात ब्रेक
|vacuum: निर्वात शून्य|
|brake: ब्रेक लगाना आरोध|
vacuum brake meaning in Hindivacuum brake sentence in Hindi
- The same engines received vacuum brakes as well, between 1928 and 1931.
- K�rting vacuum brakes could be found in many trains of the time.
- Peru and Switzerland where today vacuum brakes are used by secondary railways.
- Other African railways are believed to continue to use the vacuum brake.
- The locomotives were fitted with steam brakes, the tenders with vacuum brakes.
- Steam and vacuum brakes, as well as steam heating were provided.
- The cars were fitted with vacuum brake and passenger alarm signal.
- They have a top speed of 70 mph, with slam-doors, and vacuum brakes.
- For operations in the Netherlands, the vacuum brake equipment was disconnected.
- A primary fault of vacuum brakes is the inability to easily find leaks.