vacuum bottle meaning in Hindi
• निर्वात बोतल
|vacuum: निर्वात शून्य|
|bottle: शराब शीशी साहस|
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- It had no vacuum bottle, but did have a handle.
- A lunch kit comprises the actual " box " and a matching vacuum bottle.
- The fluid is drained by gravity, a syringe or by connection to a vacuum bottle.
- Primus also produces lanterns, vacuum bottles and accessories such as cutlery, cookware and other camping equipment.
- The vacuum bottle included in them, however, steadily evolved during the course of the decade and into the 1970s.
- "' Housewares and related goods "'- This division makes Thermos branded products and deals with Stainless steel vacuum bottles and related supplies.
- To avoid heat loss, and to insulate the cabin from its heat, the battery was stored inside a double-walled stainless steel vacuum bottle.
- What was originally a steel vacuum bottle with glass liner, cork or rubber stopper, and bakelite cup became an all-plastic bottle, with insulated foam rather than vacuum.
- Playboy videos are already standard fare in the island's rental shops, and the bunny ears trademark is a familiar logo on everything from belt buckles to vacuum bottles.
- Alternatively, tunneled pleural catheters ( TPCs ) may be placed in an outpatient setting and often result in auto-pleurodesis, whereby portable vacuum bottles are used to evacuate the pleural fluid.
- flask with double walls separated by vacuum; used to maintain substances at high or low temperatures