uptight meaning in Hindiuptight sentence in Hindi
- Of course, we didn't think we were uptight.
- We were struck by how uptight our culture was in comparison.
- "He's not uptight about anything,"
- It is hard to get too uptight about the bond market.
- There was nothing uptight about the Pacers as this game began.
- People think that we are uptight about Sally Hemings or slavery,
- Her beguiling kookiness was the perfect foil for his uptight neuroses.
- I didn't want an uptight English sitting room here.
- Goldberg has just recently reunited with her uptight daughter Lanai Chapman.
- Uptight and devoted to Martin, she could use a makeover.
- being in a tense state
synonyms：, , , , , , ,