unwrap meaning in Hindiunwrap sentence in Hindi
• खोल देना
• ज़ाहिर करना
- To serve, unwrap the pies and defrost at room temperature.
- Unwrap and cut into 1 / 4-inch thick slices.
- And we'll have to unwrap the presents ."
- Unwrap dough, and put between two pieces of plastic wrap.
- Unwrap the lamb if it was purchased in a string net.
- Unwrap it as quickly as possible and get it over with,
- Unwrap rolls and cut into 1 / 4-inch slices.
- Unwrap pie dough and unfold one crust onto each baking sheet.
- Inflation was halted and the crew attempted to unwrap the arms.
- Women were told to unwrap their feet lest they be killed.
- make known to the public information that was previously known only to a few people or that was meant to be kept a secret; "The auction house would not disclose the price at which the van Gogh had sold"; "The actress won''t reveal how old she is"; "bring out the truth"; "he broke the news to her"; "unwrap the evidence in the murder case"
synonyms：, , , , , , , , ,
- remove the outer cover or wrapping of; "Let''s unwrap the gifts!"; "undo the parcel"