unionized meaning in Hindiunionized sentence in Hindi
- No unionized employee working for the city has been laid off.
- Unionized workers, though, may have a tough road ahead.
- Instead, they rely on outside suppliers that are seldom unionized.
- Ford has more than 12, 000 unionized workers in Canada.
- You cannot treat workers who want to unionize in this way.
- "Let them be unionized, " he said.
- Since 1989, workers at three farms have voted to unionize.
- And they have begun efforts to unionize workers at Federal Express.
- COLOMBIA . In Colombia, the unionized workforce is relatively small.
- Why aren't they going after other unionized public employees?
- not converted into ions
synonyms：, , ,
- being a member of or formed into a labor union; "organized labor"; "unionized workers"; "a unionized shop"