unifocal meaning in Hindiunifocal sentence in Hindi
- LCH is clinically divided into three groups : unifocal, multifocal unisystem, and multifocal multisystem.
- A unifocal area of acute-onset inflammation adjacent to an old chorioretinal scar is virtually pathognomonic for toxoplasmic chorioretinitis.
- Unifocal PVCs are triggered from a single site in the ventricle, causing the peaks on the ECG to look the same.
- This can be done because the tumour is typically unifocal, not associated with precancerous lesions, and is unlikely to recur.
- Forms of atrial tachycardia ( ATach ) include multifocal atrial tachycardia ( MAT ), ectopic atrial tachycardia ( EAT ), unifocal atrial tachycardia ( UAT ), and paroxysmal atrial tachycardia ( PAT ).
- Most tumors are seen in just one lobe of the thyroid gland ( unifocal ), but multicentric tumors ( same lobe or opposite lobe ) can be seen in up to 38 % of cases.
- I have made the analogy that dealing with this problem for public health authorities to dealing with a small, unifocal outbreak at a hamburger joint is like dealing with a tenement fire is to dealing with the World Trade Center,
- "There is an attempt now to reverse the process ( of reform headed by Abbas ), mainly to put forward again a unifocal leadership headed by Arafat, and to promote the logic of a temporary cease-fire, instead of an effort to dismantle the terror infrastructure, " he said.