ungrounded meaning in Hindiungrounded sentence in Hindi
- The Oberverwaltungsgericht L�neburg dismissed the cases as ungrounded in March 2006.
- Therefore, such ungrounded claims should not be taken into account.
- An ungrounded three-prong outlet is an accident waiting to happen.
- I am not trying to say that all the charges are ungrounded.
- The more ungrounded attacks from the president, the more Duma consolidates.
- Later Tuesday, Kuchma called Lazarenko's claims ungrounded.
- Meehan dismissed the complaints about the First Amendment as ungrounded.
- The fears that the Russian defense minister will come to Germany are ungrounded.
- If not, that statement is " ungrounded ".
- One's search for meaning would be ungrounded.