unfeigned meaning in Hindiunfeigned sentence in Hindi
- Whether the latter are given unfeigned credibility is not clear.
- "Oh my goodness, " she yelled with unfeigned awe.
- Tuesday the quality fighters braced their feet and threw punches with unfeigned malice.
- "He's the best guy, " she says, with unfeigned enthusiasm.
- A CBC report of Kenojuak's death characterized her as a person of unfeigned humility and simplicity:
- Berry's feet landed on virgin soil, and her uncontained, unfeigned emotion was a fitting response.
- The Lazios project the air of unfeigned happiness that the Clintons themselves never quite managed even in their best days.
- In particular, my bedfellow Mr . Scott is one of unfeigned religion, and a diligent searcher after truth.
- The man who will be king of Jordan is a personable career military officer with his father's quick smile and unfeigned modesty.
- Year after year, in unfeigned amazement, the Zagat Survey reported an abnormally high number of openings and a low number of closings.
- not pretended; sincerely felt or expressed; "genuine emotion"; "her interest in people was unfeigned"; "true grief"