uncomely meaning in Hindiuncomely sentence in Hindi
• अनिच्छा से
- These veins seldom cause pain, but many women find them uncomely.
- No, this was uncomely, and it got there in a hurry.
- She is short and stout, but not uncomely.
- You become a part of a procedure that might sound a little uncomely to some people.
- A long line of broken concrete slabs form an uncomely barrier; a few wind-worn fishing cabins sit back from the shore.
- A miniature of Elizabeth Cromwell was painted by miniature painter Samuel Cooper who describes her as " neither uncomely or undignified in person . ".
- The City of York maintained an annual Archbishop, who complained of the " undecent and uncomely disguising " which drew multitudes of people from divine service.
- The previously dormant Dodgers offense has scored 61 runs in its past eight games, an unlikely turnaround nudged along by five games against the Rockies'uncomely pitching staff.
- Other eugenic photographs depicted young women, described in captions on the back of the pictures as " not uncomely but awfully dumb " or " quite a good actor but pretty low grade ."
- So then the women that are fair and tall are soon free to depart, but the uncomely have long to wait because they cannot fulfil the law; for some of them remain for three years, or four.
- not in keeping with accepted standards of what is right or proper in polite society; "was buried with indecent haste"; "indecorous behavior"; "language unbecoming to a lady"; "unseemly to use profanity"; "moved to curb their untoward ribaldry"
synonyms：, , , ,