tweedy meaning in Hinditweedy sentence in Hindi
- His hair flows below his shoulders; he wears tweedy jackets.
- It gives it almost a tweedy look without the heavy weight.
- Their posture is prim, their clothes tweedy and buttoned up.
- Like tweedy undergraduate students, they have a knack for loafing.
- "Just a little bit, " says Tweedy.
- For the encore, Tweedy dug into the Uncle Tupelo songbook.
- The photographer Sam Jones appears to be with the Tweedy program.
- Farrar and Tweedy met as freshman at Belleville West High School.
- But Tweedy often writes in a language that barely approaches English.
- Maurer was married to the former Ethel Virginia Tweedy of Virginia.
- (of country gentry) informal, clannish and outdoorsy
- of textiles; having a rough surface; "a sweater knitted of nubbly homespun yarns"
synonyms：, , ,