turn the knife meaning in Hinditurn the knife sentence in Hindi
• जले पे नमक छिड़कना
|turn: नेकी बार आश्चर्य|
|the: वही यह वह वही वह|
|knife: चाकू भोंकना चाकू|
- Into that opening stepped this person to turn the knife.
- Then turn the knife over and sharpen the second side.
- Sadie turns the knife on David and he falls to the floor.
- After an intense exchange, Adrian turns the knife on himself and commits suicide.
- Turn the knife as necessary to keep the blade facing the direction you're cutting.
- It's here that Lee really turns the knife, making it all seem appallingly joyless.
- She tries to stab Stevan, but he turns the knife onto herself and she is fatally stabbed.
- As the song ends, the narrator turns the knife on judgmental northerners, calling them out as hypocrites.
- Bridgeway pulls out a knife and tries to attack Maury, who quickly turns the knife around and stabs Bridgeway to death.
- Ross fought the assailant and was stabbed repeatedly before he managed to turn the knife on Nobles, cutting him deeply in the arm.