turn around time meaning in Hindi
• प्रतिवर्तन काल
|turn: नेकी बार आश्चर्य|
|turn around: कायापलट कर देना|
|around: में यहाँ-वहाँ के पस|
|time: युग समय देखना|
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- Turn around time varies depending on the services you would like performed as well the level of volume.
- A 24 hour turn around time means a high turnover, which means more lockers for other people as well.
- Turn around time is generally 1 2 weeks, with 14 days being the maximum time allowed by law.
- The average turn around time per vessel was 4.18 days for Kolkata Dock System and 3.37 for Haldia Dock Complex.
- The short turn around times available for the RE 7 in Krefeld then led to significant delays on the RE 7.
- The main lift, the Milk Run Special, is a fixed-grip triple that has a turn around time of 4 minutes 39 seconds.
- They are trained that, ideally, no machine should stop working for more than one minute, with faster turn around times being preferred.
- Additionally, MALS-41 led and managed a KC-130 engine and propeller build shop from Sigonella, Italy, significantly reducing engine and prop turn around time.
- I purchased several small costume items from him and was pleased with the quality and the two week turn around time on my order.
- An upgraded radiology suite located on site brings state-of-the-art technology right into the treatment area facilitating faster turn around time for patients and their families.