tuberosity meaning in Hindituberosity sentence in Hindi
- Additionally lesser tuberosity bony changes have been associated with subscapularis tendon tears.
- When sitting, the weight is frequently placed upon the ischial tuberosity.
- A titanium plate is used to hold the tibial tuberosity in position.
- The radius has two, the radial tuberosity and Lister's tubercle.
- It can be fractured along with the tibial tuberosity.
- The main portion of the muscle inserts into the tuberosity of the navicular bone.
- Medial to this, in turn, is the lesser tuberosity of the humeral head.
- All four parts of the quadriceps muscle ultimately insert into the tuberosity of the tibia.
- Its origin is the superolateral aspect of the ischial tuberosity and it inserts on the semitendinosus.
- In many species the pronotum bears a dorsal anteromedian tuberosity, or a posterior transverse ridge.
- a protuberance on a bone especially for attachment of a muscle or ligament