tubercle meaning in Hinditubercle sentence in Hindi
- Some larger females also develop tubercles around the eyes and spiracles.
- All segments have soft tubercles with stiff ends bearing black spines.
- There is a pair of dorsal red tubercles on anal somite.
- The U shaped body chamber has coarser ribbing and large tubercles.
- The surface with characteristic very regular and rather sharply ridged tubercles.
- The dorsolateral pair of conical tubercles are yellowish patched with red.
- A pair of black spots can be seen marking small tubercles.
- Their triangular scutellum is shorter than a pronotum without prominent tubercles.
- The fruit is 2 mm long and wide, with tubercles.
- Two small but distinct tubercles are present at the rear end.
- a protuberance on a bone especially for attachment of a muscle or ligament
- small rounded wartlike protuberance on a plant
- a swelling that is the characteristic lesion of tuberculosis