trim back meaning in Hinditrim back sentence in Hindi
- My advice would be to trim back this article as much as possible.
- "It's not his job to trim back the bill, it's Congress'."
- But Congress'effort to trim back the meager funds is a shortsighted national shame.
- Will Germany need to trim back more once it reaches the four-year goal?
- An attempt to trim back the article resulted in a revert.
- For example, " we would trim back something like Microsoft to 3 percent,"
- Senate Republicans may force House Republicans to trim back their generosity.
- She also suggested the government could trim back some nonessential projects such as landscaping.
- Palli-Petralia also suggested the government could trim back some nonessential projects such as landscaping.
- Granted, insurers now busy buying others will trim back-office and other costs, buoying profits.
- cut down on; make a reduction in; "reduce your daily fat intake"; "The employer wants to cut back health benefits"
synonyms：, , , , , ,