• शिला प्रक्षेपण यंत्र
trebuchet meaning in Hinditrebuchet sentence in Hindi
- As societies advanced, so did the trebuchet's design.
- Among the most common were the ballista, mangonel and trebuchet.
- They were used to defend mobile trebuchets that hurled fire bombs.
- These batteries were gradually replaced with trebuchets and early gunpowder machines.
- By the end of the game, you really want a trebuchet.
- The use of the counterweight trebuchet by the Mongols proved especially effective.
- These Muslim engineers built mangonels and trebuchets for the siege.
- The towers contained platforms on which trebuchets could be placed.
- Fire arrows and bombs were used to destroy Jin trebuchets.
- They were skilled in siegecraft and could construct trebuchets and siege towers.
- an engine that provided medieval artillery used during sieges; a heavy war engine for hurling large stones and other missiles
synonyms：, , , , , , ,