treadwheel meaning in Hinditreadwheel sentence in Hindi
- A treadwheel crane survives at Guildford, Surrey, United Kingdom.
- A treadwheel crane survives at Harwich, Essex, United Kingdom.
- The typical harbor crane was a pivoting structure equipped with double treadwheels.
- The typical harbour crane was a pivoting structure equipped with double treadwheels.
- This submarine was built by August Howaldt and powered by a treadwheel.
- The king ordered that his wife be put in a treadwheel crane.
- It is the only double wheel treadwheel crane in the United Kingdom.
- The crane has two treadwheels of diameter by wide on an axle diameter.
- Another son, Smith Griffin, is credited with building a treadwheel in 1810.
- The treadwheel dates from the early seventeenth century.
- a mill that is powered by men or animals walking on a circular belt or climbing steps