• मलबा जाली
|trash: कूड़ा कूड़ा-करकट|
|rack: आलमारी इत्यादि|
trash rack meaning in Hinditrash rack sentence in Hindi
- Hydro requires a great deal of maintenance to keep the trash rack clean.
- The first commercial Westinghouse to replace faulty trash racks at on the dam in 1965.
- The accumulation of frazil ice often causes flooding or damage to objects such as trash racks.
- Trash racks composed of vertical wooden strakes separated by narrow gaps are very common and perform extremely poorly.
- Modern trash racks as used by wedge-wire screens, the Coanda effect, and cleaning robots.
- The first commercial saturation dives were performed in 1965 by Westinghouse to replace faulty trash racks at on the Smith Mountain Dam.
- The plant suffered extensive flood damage in 1988, where the trash rack and log boom were washed away and damaged the intake and gate machinery.
- Finally, the trash rack at the tidal gate at the mouth of Mayfield Slough is an intermittent complete barrier to fish passage when it is closed.
- Metal gratings are sturdier and can have narrower strakes, and angling the trash rack properly can allow some self-cleaning from the action of the water.
- The first commercial saturation dives were performed in 1965 by Westinghouse to replace faulty trash racks at 200 feet ( 61 m ) on the Smith Mountain Dam.