|trash: कूड़ा कूड़ा-करकट|
|can: कनस्तर स्कुल से|
trash can meaning in Hinditrash can sentence in Hindi
- We write a grievance and they throw it in the trash can,
- There was no place in this clever kitchen for a trash can.
- He throws one belt ( the WBC ) into a trash can.
- They brought stones in trash cans and wrapped in an Oriental carpet.
- I crushed the newspaper and threw it in the nearest trash can.
- But they found much of their treasure in the trash can.
- I even once cooked a turkey under a metal trash can.
- It means that we throw the Bible into the trash can.
- Drag the icon to the trash can and the card ejects.
- The family also monitored what she threw in the trash can.
- a bin that holds rubbish until it is collected
synonyms：, , , , , , , ,