• तिर्यक छेदी रेखा
transversal meaning in Hinditransversal sentence in Hindi
- Those three are the main transversal valleys found in the commune.
- A set of representatives of all the cosets is called a transversal.
- Classical geometrical transversal theory studies the class of convex sets.
- The edge and a narrow transversal line of the forewings are blackish.
- The basic coloration is brown-grayish, with transversal darker areas.
- There are 2 transversal yellow lines on the fore-and hindwings.
- The grille with four transversal ribs resemble the preceding model.
- Toward a transversal model of interdisciplinary thinking in Practical Theology.
- Transversal division occurs when polyps and the exoskeleton divide transversally into two parts.
- The dual of a transversal matroid is a strict gammoid and vice versa.
- extending or lying across; in a crosswise direction; at right angles to the long axis; "cross members should be all steel"; "from the transverse hall the stairway ascends gracefully"; "transversal vibrations"; "transverse colon"