• अंतरण कार
|transfer: परिवहन स्थानांतर|
|car: लटकन छकड़ा लिफ़्ट|
transfer car meaning in Hinditransfer car sentence in Hindi
- It was typically used to transfer cars between ( standard gauge ) and track.
- Wright was trying to walk away, but was shot as he tried to transfer cars, the police said.
- Specialist track components such as turntables, switches ( points ), point levers, mine transfer cars, temporary turnouts, easy turnouts, rerailing ramps, could all be found in the catalogues.
- They also built a wide variety of equipment for the steel industry including blast furnace transfer cars, scale cars, coke quench cars, coke quench locomotives ( to 75 tons ), furnace cars and self-propelled flatcars.
- For the transportation of very large volumes of molten metal, such as in steel mills, the ladle can run on wheels, a purpose-built ladle transfer car or be slung from an overhead crane and will be tilted using a second overhead lifting device.
- Though similar to " Mario Kart ", the game offers some unique gameplay features, such as a Story Mode ( similar to the rebooted " Need for Speed " series ), basic car and character customization, and the ability to transfer cars to and from Wii Remotes.