transacetylase meaning in Hinditransacetylase sentence in Hindi
- The gene product of " lacZ " is ?-galactoside transacetylase.
- The complex consists of three enzyme catalyzed reactions from pyruvate decarboxylase, dihydrolipoamide transacetylase, and diydrolipoamide dehydrogenase.
- The E3 binding protein directly interacts with the dihydrolipoamide transacetylase ( E2 ) core, anchoring it to the complex.
- Depending on the species, multiple subunits of dihydrolipoyl transacetylase enzymes can arrange together into either a cubic or dodecahedral shape.
- Because dihydrolipoyl transacetylase is the second of the three enzyme components participating in the reaction mechanism for conversion of pyruvate into acetyl CoA, it is sometimes referred to as E2.
- Common tethers are lipoate-lysine residue complex associated with dihydrolipoyl transacetylase, which is used for carrying hydroxyethyl from hydroxyethyl TPP . This compound forms Acetyl-CoA, a convergent molecule in metabolic pathways.
- Of the mitochondrial antigens that can generate autoantibody reactivity in PBC patients, the E2 subunit of the pyruvate dehydrogenase complex, dihydrolipoyl transacetylase, is the most common epitope ( other antigens include enzymes of the 2-oxoacid dehydrogenase complexes as well as the other enzymes of the pyruvate dehydrogenase complexes ).
- Pyruvate dehydrogenase ( EC 1.2 . 4.1 ) is responsible for the oxidation of pyruvate, dihydrolipoyl transacetylase ( this enzyme; EC 2.3 . 1.12 ) transfers the acetyl group to coenzyme A ( CoA ), and dihydrolipoyl dehydrogenase ( EC 1.8 . 1.4 ) regenerates the lipoamide.