• व्यापार पत्रिका
|trade: व्यवसाय व्यापार|
|journal: जर्नल डायरी|
trade journal meaning in Hinditrade journal sentence in Hindi
- Rumors of an antitrust investigation first emerged in trade journals last spring.
- In addition, he wrote for technical magazines and edited several trade journals.
- Reports of the troubles began appearing in trade journal stories last September.
- Trade journals often don't count toward notability because of their limited audience.
- Indian trade journals called him the Marlon Brando of South Indian cinema.
- I realize that many trivial trivial articles can appear in trade journal.
- Shore's challenge was published this week in the trade journal Texas Lawyer.
- Newcome of Adroit Systems wrote in the trade journal Unmanned Vehicles.
- The magazines and trade journals there are all out of copyright.
- He later became the publisher of a trade journal in New York City.