• व्यापार अभिकर्ता
• व्यापार एजेंट
|trade: व्यवसाय व्यापार|
|agent: बिचवई आढ़तिया|
trade agent meaning in Hinditrade agent sentence in Hindi
- These Scots were referred by Norman Davies as " British Trading Agents ".
- Gould was a British Trade Agent in Gyantse, Tibet from 1912 to 1913.
- The position of British Trade Agent at Gyangz?was occupied from 1904 until 1944.
- Sydney Ports picks 1st overseas trade agent, BUSINESS TIMES
- He moved to the country's west as a trading agent for the Chipman Brother of Halifax.
- While robotic trading agents have been entered in competitions before, they had never competed against people.
- He was later appointed a trade agent with considerable authority in the Tibetan cities of Yatung and Gyangtse.
- The defendants included current and former officials of the Nasr Company for Metal Casting, trade agents and businessmen.
- Limantour had strong ties with the Madero family, as he had served as their trade agent in Mexico City.
- In the late nineteenth century there were a small number of trading agents which represented firms owned by Danish Jews.