tradable meaning in Hinditradable sentence in Hindi
- He's not considered to be tradable until that time.
- Liquid financial instruments are easily tradable and have low transaction costs.
- Quotas, freely tradable within counties, can be leased for cash.
- The funds now control the majority of tradable Czech companies.
- Developing recyclables into a tradable commodity is tricky business, experts say.
- And as Chuck himself says, he is their most tradable commodity.
- Another solution would be to set up a system of tradable permits.
- However, the financial position of these tradable goods industries deteriorated seriously.
- Up until two months ago, I was not tradable.
- At the same time, everyone on this team is tradable