tower above meaning in Hinditower above sentence in Hindi
• ऊँचा होना
• अधिक ऊँचा होना
• से बढ़कर होना
|tower: दुर्ग बुर्ज मीनार|
|above: उपर्युक्त बात या|
- The spiral dust cloud over Arsia Mons can tower above the volcano.
- Mature specimen trees from the landscape park tower above the present structure.
- The imposing concrete and limestone monument still towers above the city's downtown.
- The summit is surrounded by beech trees which tower above the footpaths.
- This means the dam towers above the mean surface of the reservoir.
- A square bell-tower and a spire with crockets tower above the complex.
- The project would include an office tower above the new stock exchange.
- In the film version, one _ Lisa _ towers above the rest.
- The foyer and bell tower above the entrance were rebuilt in 1995.
- The steeple of St . Giles Cathedral towers above the Old Town.