towboat meaning in Hinditowboat sentence in Hindi
- The towboats cut their lines and the vessel s anchors dragged.
- It was pushed by the steam towboat " Belle Prince ."
- The State of West Virginia converted the towboat into a showboat.
- Towboats'propellers were then used to free the rig.
- The towboat was pushing two barges when the accident happened.
- Such barges need to be towed by tugboats or pushed by towboats.
- The towboat must be capable of maintaining the proper speed.
- The towboat's four crew members were not injured.
- Barges are usually unpowered and must be moved by tugboats or towboats.
- Private capital followed these improvements with heavy investments in towboats and barges.
- a powerful small boat designed to pull or push larger ships