tonus meaning in Hinditonus sentence in Hindi
- Muscle tonus is dependent on neurological input into the muscle.
- The a cappella coda has also been recorded by TONUS PEREGRINUS on the Hyperion.
- The word tone derives from the Latin " tonus " ( meaning " tension " ).
- Homotaurine has also shown anticonvulsant activities, reduction in skeletal muscle tonus, and hypothermic activity.
- Spending a year in Germany, he used electromyography to quantitatively study human muscle tonus in human subjects.
- Pitts is a founder and conductor of vocal ensemble TONUS PEREGRINUS specializing in early and contemporary choral music, mostly sacred.
- In 1999, Don Li founded the music label Tonus-Music-Records and began publishing recordings of various musicians.
- Thanks to this manuscript, even cantors who do not know the chant, can memorize the melody together with its tonus.
- In medicine, observations of changes in muscle tonus can be used to determine normal or abnormal states which can be indicative of pathology.
- Fragments of temple psalmody are preserved in ancient church and synagogue chant, particularly in the " tonus peregrinus " melody to Psalm 114.
- the elastic tension of living muscles, arteries, etc. that facilitate response to stimuli; "the doctor tested my tonicity"