tonicity meaning in Hinditonicity sentence in Hindi
- :See our article on tonicity which explains this.
- :You may want to read the article Osmotic Pressure, as well as Tonicity.
- In other words, tonicity is the relative concentration of cells immersed in an external solution.
- "Tonicity " is basically defined in biology using the cell's " inside " as the standard.
- Tonicity might be a good place to start .-- contribs 12 : 27, 1 September 2006 ( UTC)
- Fresh water is not usually used if the sting occurs in salt water, as changes in tonicity can release additional venom.
- This area represents the highest concentration in the nephron, but the collecting duct can reach this same tonicity with maximum ADH effect.
- Unlike osmotic pressure, tonicity is influenced only by solutes that cannot cross the membrane, as only these exert an effective osmotic pressure.
- Solutes able to freely cross the membrane do not affect tonicity because they will always be in equal concentrations on both sides of the membrane.
- These include solubilizers, stabilizers, buffers, tonicity modifiers, bulking agents, viscosity enhancers / reducers, surfactants, chelating agents, and adjuvants.
- the elastic tension of living muscles, arteries, etc. that facilitate response to stimuli; "the doctor tested my tonicity"