tone deafness meaning in Hinditone deafness sentence in Hindi
- Tone deafness has a strong negative correlation with belonging to societies with tonal languages.
- On the campaign trail, it still could be difficult to combat Kerry's occasional political-tone deafness.
- That commitment has often been accompanied by Starr's apparent tone deafness in matters of public relations.
- Experienced musicians, such as W . A . Mathieu, have addressed tone deafness in adults as correctable with training.
- After defeating him in a dance-off, Bowser tells Toad and the player's character that he planned to use the Music Keys to fix his tone deafness.
- Having graduated with honors as a " performer and orchestra conductor " Vasyltsiv is yet frequently being criticised for tone deafness, lack of vocal abilities and composing talent.
- In the essay, Billroth identifies different types of amusicality ( tone deafness, rhythm-deafness and harmony-deafness ) that suggest some of the different cognitive skills involved in the perception of music.
- The production, too, is infused with a certain brio, yet there is a tone deafness when it comes to the emotional universe in which its characters are supposed to dwell.
- Due to tone deafness, Franz Boas encountered difficulties studying tonal languages such as Laguna; however, after he left, his student Elsie Clews Parsons stayed behind and documented Laguna language and stories.
- In nine out of ten people with tone deafness, the superior arcuate fasciculus in the right hemisphere could not be detected, suggesting a disconnection between the posterior superior temporal gyrus and the posterior inferior frontal gyrus.
- an inability to distinguish differences in pitch