• पूरी तरह से
• हर तरह से
|to: बन्द अवस्था में|
|a: एक कोई अ अंग्रेजी|
|tee: टी निशाना गॉल्फ़|
to a tee meaning in Hindito a tee sentence in Hindi
- That may be true, but it's also defining the Spurs to a tee.
- I do believe it is following the NPOV game rules to a tee.
- Duke students that are annual tenters have the process down to a tee.
- They have followed Green's plan for peaking in the playoffs to a tee.
- Monday, Murphy and Burke played their respective roles to a tee.
- "You didn't want to be in a replay and miss Tiger walking to a tee,"
- "In Too Deep " ), captures to a tee.
- And that, says Rob Lichter, a Primary Source editor, describes Tufts conservatives to a tee.
- We should be following the IOC's medal count pages and their conventions to a tee.
- Doesn't that just fit your description to a tee?