tiptop meaning in Hinditiptop sentence in Hindi
- He just had a physical, he was in tiptop condition.
- Get your paper _ and your readers _ in tiptop shape.
- I've trained myself to be in tiptop shape.
- But in this game, everyone's in tiptop shape ."
- Gore, quite simply, was in tiptop condition.
- I'm not in tiptop shape, that's for sure.
- Every fight I have to be in tiptop shape.
- It wasn't as if the Seahawks were in tiptop health, either.
- At 67, she's in tiptop form, unbelievably taking on new roles.
- It has a story, a tiptop cast and Frank Capra's direction ."
- the extreme top or summit
- the highest level or degree attainable; the highest stage of development; "his landscapes were deemed the acme of beauty"; "the artist''s gifts are at their acme"; "at the height of her career"; "the peak of perfection"; "summer was at its peak"; "...catapulted Einstein to the pinnacle of fame"; "the summit of his ambition"; "so many highest superlatives achieved by man"; "at the top of his profession"
synonyms：, , , , , , , ,
- of the highest quality; "an ace reporter"; "a crack shot"; "a first-rate golfer"; "a super party"; "played top-notch tennis"; "an athlete in tiptop condition"; "she is absolutely tops"
synonyms：, , , , , , ,