tip over meaning in Hinditip over sentence in Hindi
- When Chris pulls it both buckets tip over, drenching them with pigs'blood.
- "What happens if we tip over ? " asked my friend Lora.
- We need to balance the budget, not tip over the apple cart.
- The " qiqi " water vessel tips over when it is full.
- Otherwise the carts could tip over or run over fingers and toes.
- The Red Team has trouble balancing their boat, and they nearly tip over.
- The sheep tend to tip over a lot which keeps the shepherds busy.
- There is a kind of vessel that tips over when it is full.
- They are nonskid and don't tip over, so they're perfect for this purpose.
- The narrow base makes a sierra cup easier to tip over.
- turn from an upright or normal position; "The big vase overturned"; "The canoe tumped over"
- cause to overturn from an upright or normal position; "The cat knocked over the flower vase"; "the clumsy customer turned over the vase"; "he tumped over his beer"
synonyms：, , , , ,