• धातु की कलईदार चादर
|tin: डिब्बा क़लई कलई|
|plate: फोटोग्राफी की|
tin plate meaning in Hinditin plate sentence in Hindi
- They fried their catch on tin plates heated by burning plastic bags.
- The works specialised in coated steels, such as galvanised, tin plate etc.
- The tin plate industry marked a new increase in the city's prosperity.
- Gearing also voiced concern on the increase in tin plate prices.
- Even the tin plated iron objects show rust in some areas.
- Prior to the introduction of Corgi Toys, Mettoy mainly produced tin plate toys.
- In 1967 he became Master of the Worshipful Company of Tin Plate Workers.
- Another large application for tin is corrosion-resistant tin plating of steel.
- Initially, its main aim was to help skilled tin plate workers find employment.
- Reflow to melt solder or tin plate to relieve surface stress lowers whisker incidence.
- a thin sheet of metal (iron or steel) coated with tin to prevent rusting; used especially for cans, pots, and tins