• टिन ओपनर
• डिब्ब खोलने का औजार
• टिन उन्मुद्रक
|tin: डिब्बा क़लई कलई
|opener: उद्घाटक खोलनेवाला
tin opener meaning in Hinditin opener sentence in Hindi
- This is where they earned the nickname " The Flying Tin Openers ".
- The episode ends with Godber asking for a tin opener and Fletcher looking sour.
- The most notable episode involved his painful emasculation by UCL students armed with a tin opener.
- The second pack has 2 sleeping bags, a tin opener, a bottle of whiskey, and a loo roll.
- The weakness of Japanese equipment and ships is also represented when Popeye is able to use part of the railing like a tin opener to destroy the battleship.
- Drawbacks : they are canned with a lot of salt, and those little tins keep breaking my tin openers or can openers . 188.8.131.52 01 : 04, 30 November 2006 ( UTC)
- When the officer arrived at his flat, Venables was attempting to remove or destroy the hard drive of his computer with a knife and a tin opener . and penetrative rape of seven-or eight-year-olds.
- Portugal's Cristiano Ronaldo, 19, has dazzled on the wings for the home team, earning a new nickname " the tin opener " after his fleet-footed runs tore through the Spanish defense in Portugal's 1-0 win Sunday.
- Why are can openers still a kitchen necessity, one store I shop in a lot stocks cans with rings on the top so you can open the can without a tin openers, yet the other one does not.
- The steel used for the wood saws, scissors and nail files has a steel hardness of HRC 53, the screwdrivers, tin openers and awls have a hardness of HRC 52, and the corkscrew and springs have a hardness of HRC 49.
- a device for cutting cans open