timing meaning in Hindi
[ 'taimiŋ ] sound:timing sentence in Hindi
- Cliburn unapologetically places Rachmaninoff among the greatest composers of all time.
- "His timing was flawless, " she said.
- The last time they were all together was at the funeral.
- Every time I talk about it, my tears well up.
- That was the first time Arcangues ran on a dirt track.
- The most frequent dissenter was Blackmun, who differed 28 times.
- It's been a long, long time for them.
- This is not unusual timing among the world's democracies.
- It's time to let somebody else win ."
- But over the years something has happened to time and distance.
- the regulation of occurrence, pace, or coordination to achieve a desired effect (as in music, theater, athletics, mechanics)
- the time when something happens