|timber: वन शहतीर बीम लकड़ी|
|line: श्रेणी डोरी पेशा|
timber line meaning in Hinditimber line sentence in Hindi
- Early fabric survives including timber lined ceilings and the cedar main staircase.
- The main hall has polished timber floors and high timber lined ceilings.
- The timber lining throughout the building varies according to the building's growth.
- The rooms are all timber lined, some with original ceiling roses.
- Cottonwood Branch was so named on account of cottonwood timber lining its banks.
- Georgia-Pacific has already issued a tracker stock for its timber line of business.
- Just above the timber line, the park ranger's Chevy Suburban barred the way.
- Internally, the timber lined church has been painted white, incorporating a stained timber framework.
- "Hymenoxys brandegeei " grows at elevations of in the mountains, often above timber line.
- The timber lined ceiling of eight triangular panels falls towards the centre of the rotunda.
- line marking the upper limit of tree growth in mountains or northern latitudes