tightfistedness meaning in Hinditightfistedness sentence in Hindi
- Long known for tightfistedness and caution, Goldwyn nevertheless began taking chances.
- Such tightfistedness on the part of lenders can dry up economic activity.
- The corporate bosses blamed their tightfistedness on the weak economy.
- Federal officials, citing Uncle Sam's current tightfistedness, hailed its opening.
- Fear of an inadequate pension is almost universally cited as a reason for tightfistedness.
- Another cause for concern was that retailers were practically giving away merchandise to lure consumers from their recent tightfistedness.
- After a year of layoffs and tightfistedness, companies are starting to spruce up their surroundings as the economy improves.
- OFFICES-DECOR _ ATLANTA _ After a year of layoffs and tightfistedness, companies are starting to spruce up their surroundings.
- This tightfistedness set the table for the current boom, leading to low interest rates, job growth, the Wall Street explosion, etc.
- Editor's Note : Chronicle Columnist Leah Garchik, author of the Personals column in the Features section, recently asked readers for favorite tales of tightfistedness.