tie rod meaning in Hindi
• तान दंड
• संयोजी छड
|tie: गांठ बराबर अंको पर|
|rod: मछली की बंसी चाबुक|
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- The current redirect does not permit identification of the Tie rod article.
- Two steel tie rods connect the roof structure above the wall level.
- The roof structure incorporates iron tie rods below a coved timber boarded ceiling.
- Tie rods were added in 1930 to brace the spandrel walls.
- The tie rods are now one of their favorite details in the house.
- A single tie rod connects the left and right axle assemblies.
- The roof framing is supported on hammerbeam brackets with tie rods.
- Two metal tie rods restrain the sanctuary walls at eave level.
- In later years the tie rods were replaced by strap bolts.
- Several archways have timber bracing, and tie rods are visible throughout the building.
- either of two rods that link the steering gear to the front wheels