tiddly meaning in Hinditiddly sentence in Hindi
- I don't care if we're playing tiddly winks.
- It could be for tiddly-winks, and you would have a fierce battle,
- Well, the Lady Aggies and Lady Longhorns aren't playing for tiddly-winks.
- If the Rangers played tiddly-winks in Seattle right now, they'd choke on that, too.
- It was set on the Dorset coast in " Tiddly Cove ", actually the coast between Bournemouth and Swanage.
- For example, if Tiddly Tom was to place this template he would place onto the new members'talk page.
- "We don't worry about people getting hurt, because this isn't tiddly-winks,"
- The area is served by one Public House officially known as The Royal Oak, the establishment is known locally as The Tiddly
- Miller, sitting alone in a bar, was approached by a well-tailored, slightly tiddly fellow who addressed him thus:
- But back away fast once you've rolled the ball, because the trap could tiddly-wink it back at you.
- slightly intoxicated