• ज्वारीय अंचल
• ज्वारीय क्षेत्र
|tidal: ज्वारीय ज्वार|
|zone: कटिबंध कमरबंध|
tidal zone meaning in Hinditidal zone sentence in Hindi
- Sometimes elaborate anchoring systems may be required, such as in tidal zones.
- Intertidal honeycomb weathering is found on horizontal planes in rock within the tidal zone.
- The Saurashtra revealed the remains of a temple complex currently in the tidal zone.
- A shallow subhorizontal tidal zone has extensive offshore sea grass beds grazed by dugong.
- The peak in dog whelk population density is approximately coincidental with the mid-tidal zone.
- The seaweed and surf grass are able to grow father up the tidal zones.
- Beach wood is an essential component of the inter-tidal zone.
- Due to their location within the inter-tidal zone, they fill with silt soon after excavation.
- The stone anchors have been noticed close to the present lighthouse in inter tidal zone.
- Or, is the tidal zone not a sphere, but an elliptoid, just like the Heliophere?
- an area subject to tidal action