throttle valve meaning in Hindithrottle valve sentence in Hindi
• उपरोधक कपाटिका
• कुचलना वल्व
• उपरोधी वाल्व
|throttle: नली वाल्व टेंटुआ|
|valve: द्वार वाल्व कपाट|
- There are also throttle valves under the control of the driver.
- This means that a mixture of gas and liquid leaves the throttling valve.
- The inlet had a secondary throttle valve sandwiched underneath the primary throttle body.
- Speed was controlled by means of a throttle valve lever.
- The pilot valve is always larger in flowrate than the filling through the throttle valve.
- This required the use of a throttle valve in the steam supply, controlled by the governor.
- The N360 / N600 controlled gear changes by balancing a throttle valve and a centrifugal valve.
- Usually, the throttle valve is controlled with a throttle pedal or lever via a direct mechanical linkage.
- This could be obtained at a throttle valve located downstream of the evaporator section of the boiler.
- The rear pump pressures were modified by a throttle valve, and transmission is applied to ensure positive engagement.
- a valve that regulates the supply of fuel to the engine